Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thing 19: Web 2.0 Awards

Given that doing this Web Challenge has introduced me to more technology than I'm likely to use, my main category of interest on SEOmoz's 2007 Web 2.0 Awards was "Fun Stuff".

Sure enough, I found a link to a service I'm likely to use, "One Sentence: True Stories Told in One Sentence". Here's an example of the wit to be found at this Web site, pulled from their April 2008 archives:

outofwork

I was the only one at the company who genuinely liked the woman who laid me off, and I think she's about to find that out.


Some of these stories only make sense when you read the accompanying tags:

Lethe

After one friend told me I'd get pneumonia and the other two decided on hypothermia, I did it out of spite.


tags: ocean beach night bra and underwear cold


I'm likely to use this service because it only takes a minute to enjoy the latest postings.

No comments: